July 2018 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- If content is King, then distribution is King Kong
- Social Networking sites are differiated through their base functions
- Social Networking on the Web
- MySpace vs Facebook – a class divide
- Virtual brands will soon be real
- Yahoo! is sailing these ship of fools
- Facebook – the social operating system
- Telkom – lessons from an unregulated monopoly
- Do you Digg Blik?
- How many $100 laptops could Oprah Winfrey buy South Africa?
- Can tech save the earth?
- Will the Venice Project save TV?
Paul Dirksen on Social Networking sites are di… Adriana U. Underdue on Will the Venice Project save… http://www.montessor… on Will the Venice Project save… mcm かばん on Can tech save the earth? mcm かばん on Can tech save the earth?
- Elon Musk tweets he’ll “bet ya a signed dollar” that Thai cave rescuer is a “pedo”
- A list of ten things that billionaire owners of EV, clean energy and rocket companies should and should not tweet
- Sacha Baron Cohen is about to add jet fuel to Showtime’s rise, starting tonight
- Liberty, equality, technology: France is finally poised to become a tech power
- EV startups Alta, Energica, and Zero could reboot the motorcycle industry
- Why BMW needs to own its customer experience from start to finish
- In Q2 2018, late-stage deals led the world’s venture capital market
- 3D printed guns are now legal… What’s next?
- Furniture startups skip the showroom and go straight to your door
- Fortnite’s Summer Skirmish kicks off today, with $8 million prize pool
- ZTE sends 400 million hostages, gets back in business stateside
- FCC caught red-handed – again – over its $225 complaint billing plan
- UK.gov is ready to talk data safeguards with the EU – but still wants it all
- UK taxman outlines its CHIEF concerns for customs IT systems
- UK.gov agrees to narrow 'serious crime' definition for slurping comms data
- Brit privacy watchdog reports on political data harvests: We've read the lot so you don't have to
- East Midlands network-sniffer wails: Openreach, fix my outage-ridden line
- Learn to love GDPR – EU's privacy bombshell that shook the web
- Former wig-wearing Twitterphobe replaces Hancock as UK.gov's Secretary of Fun
- CEST la vie, IR35 workers: HMRC sets out stall for ignoring Mutuality of Obligation