November 2018 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- If content is King, then distribution is King Kong
- Social Networking sites are differiated through their base functions
- Social Networking on the Web
- MySpace vs Facebook – a class divide
- Virtual brands will soon be real
- Yahoo! is sailing these ship of fools
- Facebook – the social operating system
- Telkom – lessons from an unregulated monopoly
- Do you Digg Blik?
- How many $100 laptops could Oprah Winfrey buy South Africa?
- Can tech save the earth?
- Will the Venice Project save TV?
Paul Dirksen on Social Networking sites are di… Adriana U. Underdue on Will the Venice Project save… http://www.montessor… on Will the Venice Project save… mcm かばん on Can tech save the earth? mcm かばん on Can tech save the earth?
- Tidal arrives on the Amazon Echo
- Tinder tests ‘Swipe Surge’ in US to connect users during peak times
- Shyft raises $6.5M to help retail and service workers swap shifts
- Amazon launches ‘Alexa-hosted skills’ for voice app developers
- Walmart and Target embrace in-store mobile checkout for the holidays
- A leaky database of SMS text messages exposed password resets and two-factor codes
- E3 slouches towards irrelevance again as Sony announces it’s skipping the show
- Cassette decks from Crosley take aim at tape-hoarding nostalgia-seekers
- Overnight success now requires a little more time
- FCC approval of Europe’s Galileo satellite signals may give your phone’s GPS a boost
- Brexit: UK will be disconnected from EU databases after 2020
- Six critical systems, four months to Brexit – and no completed testing
- Data-nicking UK car repairman jailed six months instead of copping a fine
- Cheeky cheesemaker fails to copyright how things taste
- French president Macron insists new regulations needed to protect us all from Facebook's claws
- Yikes. UK military looking into building 'fully autonomous' killer drone tech – report
- UK.gov fishes for likes as it prepares to go solo on digital sales tax
- Skimming cash off UK police budget for tech projects probably not the best idea, say MPs
- Berners-Lee takes flak for 'hippie manifesto' that only Google and Facebook could love
- Google vows to take claims of sexual assault, harassment seriously, just like privacy