January 2019 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- If content is King, then distribution is King Kong
- Social Networking sites are differiated through their base functions
- Social Networking on the Web
- MySpace vs Facebook – a class divide
- Virtual brands will soon be real
- Yahoo! is sailing these ship of fools
- Facebook – the social operating system
- Telkom – lessons from an unregulated monopoly
- Do you Digg Blik?
- How many $100 laptops could Oprah Winfrey buy South Africa?
- Can tech save the earth?
- Will the Venice Project save TV?
Paul Dirksen on Social Networking sites are di… Adriana U. Underdue on Will the Venice Project save… http://www.montessor… on Will the Venice Project save… mcm かばん on Can tech save the earth? mcm かばん on Can tech save the earth?
- Snap’s exec team continues to shrink as more reports of internal drama surface
- Facebook fears no FTC fine
- Curious 23andMe twin results show why you should take DNA testing with a grain of salt
- Free to play games rule the entertainment world with $88 billion in revenue
- FanDuel co-founder Tom Griffiths just closed a seed round for his decidedly noncontroversial new startup, Hone
- Wine-by-the-glass subscription service Vinebox raises $5.9 million
- Salesforce is building new tower in Dublin and adding hundreds of jobs
- Sony venture arm invests in geocoding startup what3words
- Alphabet’s Verily scores FDA clearance for its ECG monitor
- Corruption at DJI may cost the company $150 million
- Protestors beg Google not to build censored Project Dragonfly search engine
- Say GDP-aaaRrrgh, streamers: Max Schrems is coming for you, Netflix and Amazon
- Tech giant to spend $500m dealing with housing crisis caused by tech giants
- Campaigners get go-ahead to challenge exemption UK gave itself over immigrants' data
- Diplomat warns that tech industry has become a pawn as politicos fight dirty
- US comms watchdog's industry-friendly 5G rules challenged by fresh legislation
- Googlers to flood social media with tales of harassment in bid to end forced arbitration
- German competition watchdog toys with ban on some Facebook data-slurps
- Alphabet board smacked with sueball for paying off Google execs accused of sexual harassment
- Oracle's in-house lawyer denied access to Uncle Sam's procurement docs in JEDI legal battle