June 2019 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- If content is King, then distribution is King Kong
- Social Networking sites are differiated through their base functions
- Social Networking on the Web
- MySpace vs Facebook – a class divide
- Virtual brands will soon be real
- Yahoo! is sailing these ship of fools
- Facebook – the social operating system
- Telkom – lessons from an unregulated monopoly
- Do you Digg Blik?
- How many $100 laptops could Oprah Winfrey buy South Africa?
- Can tech save the earth?
- Will the Venice Project save TV?
Paul Dirksen on Social Networking sites are di… Adriana U. Underdue on Will the Venice Project save… http://www.montessor… on Will the Venice Project save… mcm かばん on Can tech save the earth? mcm かばん on Can tech save the earth?
- A chat with Niantic CEO John Hanke on the launch of Harry Potter: Wizards Unite
- Google says it’s not making any more tablets
- One of NASA’s robotic astronaut helpers just flew on its own in space for the first time
- Slack’s value rockets as stock closes up 48.5% in public debut
- Is seed investing still a local business?
- Get your early-bird tickets to TC Sessions: Enterprise 2019
- Behavioural advertising is out of control, warns UK watchdog
- Hasselblad’s new medium format camera is a tiny, beautiful nod to history
- Netflix wins rights to Lin-Manuel Miranda’s ‘Tick, Tick… Boom!’
- ‘The Operators’: Acceleprise partner Whitney Sales and Docsend CEO Russ Heddleston on how to grow your sales strategies
- Tech jocks tell Trump: Tariff tiff with China will not achieve what you think it will achieve
- Vodafone urges UK.gov to get on with it and conclude review into Huawei
- We knew it was coming: Bureaucratic cockup triggers '6-month' delay of age verification block on porno in the UK
- Imagine being charged to take a lunch break... even if you didn't. Welcome to the world of these electronics assembly line workers
- Brave urges UK's data watchdog to join Ireland in probing claim Google adtech breaches GDPR
- Human-rights warriors crack on with legal challenge to UK's lax surveillance laws
- London opens stock market for a tickling from Chinese tentacles
- Blighty's online pr0n gatekeepers are begging for a regulatory beating, says digital rights org
- UK industry calls for delay of IR35 off-payroll tax rules to private sector
- US can try extraditing Julian Assange next year, rules UK court