February 2018 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- If content is King, then distribution is King Kong
- Social Networking sites are differiated through their base functions
- Social Networking on the Web
- MySpace vs Facebook – a class divide
- Virtual brands will soon be real
- Yahoo! is sailing these ship of fools
- Facebook – the social operating system
- Telkom – lessons from an unregulated monopoly
- Do you Digg Blik?
- How many $100 laptops could Oprah Winfrey buy South Africa?
- Can tech save the earth?
- Will the Venice Project save TV?
Paul Dirksen on Social Networking sites are di… Adriana U. Underdue on Will the Venice Project save… http://www.montessor… on Will the Venice Project save… mcm かばん on Can tech save the earth? mcm かばん on Can tech save the earth?
- Molly wants to use your online presence to create an automated knowledge base
- Join me for an evening of crypto with writers Paul Vigna and Michael Casey
- Elon Musk’s Boring Company gets preliminary permit for NYC-D.C. Hyperloop
- Facebook’s tracking of non-users ruled illegal again
- NBA all-star Baron Davis wants to prep athletes and entertainers for the startup game
- Google’s Tez payments app now lets users handle their utility bills and more
- Facebook will verify the location of US election ad buyers by mailing them postcards
- Technological solutions to technology’s problems feature in “How to Fix The Future”
- Robot assistants and a marijuana incubator
- Here’s how to keep track of Elon Musk’s Roadster and Starman in space
- Facebook's big solution to combating election ad fraud: Snail mail
- *Wakes up in Chrome's post-adblockalyptic landscape* Wow, hardly anything's changed!
- UK.gov's Brexiteers warned not to push for divergence on data protection laws
- James Damore's labor complaint went over about as well as his trash diversity manifesto
- Facebook told to stop stalking Belgians or face fines of €250k – a day
- Qualcomm rejects Valentine's Day takeover love-in with Broadcom
- Transport for London to toughen up on taxi firms in the Uber age
- Chrome adblockalypse will 'accelerate Google-Facebook duopoly'
- FCC inspector general sticks corruption probe into chairman Ajit Pai amid $4bn media merger
- Charity accused of leaving sensitive notes behind after office move