December 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- If content is King, then distribution is King Kong
- Social Networking sites are differiated through their base functions
- Social Networking on the Web
- MySpace vs Facebook – a class divide
- Virtual brands will soon be real
- Yahoo! is sailing these ship of fools
- Facebook – the social operating system
- Telkom – lessons from an unregulated monopoly
- Do you Digg Blik?
- How many $100 laptops could Oprah Winfrey buy South Africa?
- Can tech save the earth?
- Will the Venice Project save TV?
Paul Dirksen on Social Networking sites are di… Adriana U. Underdue on Will the Venice Project save… http://www.montessor… on Will the Venice Project save… mcm かばん on Can tech save the earth? mcm かばん on Can tech save the earth?
- Nextdoor raised about $75 million to connect neighbors
- A venture firm focused on real estate, Navitas Capital, just raised $60 million
- Apple GymKit is coming to a treadmill near you
- Babierge might just be the answer to your baby gear travel nightmares
- With markets going crypto-crazy, SEC chairman weighs in
- Iron Mountain acquires IO Data Centers’ US operations for $1.3 billion
- Max Levchin’s Affirm raises $200 million at a nearly $2 billion valuation
- Former Gawker employees are crowdfunding an effort to buy Gawker.com
- Netflix users collectively watched 1 billion hours of content per week in 2017
- N26 partners with Younited Credit to launch credit offering in France
- UK lacks engineering and tech skillz to make government's industrial strategy work – report
- European Parliament's ePrivacy rep bemoans members' slow progress
- Shady US sigint base upgrade marred by stolen photograph
- Brandis' infrastructure security bill off to committee
- FCC backtracks on helping with neutrality fraud investigation
- Oregon will let engineer refer to himself as an 'engineer'
- US Section 702 spying rules get deadline extension until April
- UK.gov's plans for data processing framework create new risks, says watchdog
- EU toys with Pandora's Box if it reopens e-commerce directive
- New Capita system has left British Army recruits unable to register online