September 2018 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- If content is King, then distribution is King Kong
- Social Networking sites are differiated through their base functions
- Social Networking on the Web
- MySpace vs Facebook – a class divide
- Virtual brands will soon be real
- Yahoo! is sailing these ship of fools
- Facebook – the social operating system
- Telkom – lessons from an unregulated monopoly
- Do you Digg Blik?
- How many $100 laptops could Oprah Winfrey buy South Africa?
- Can tech save the earth?
- Will the Venice Project save TV?
Paul Dirksen on Social Networking sites are di… Adriana U. Underdue on Will the Venice Project save… http://www.montessor… on Will the Venice Project save… mcm かばん on Can tech save the earth? mcm かばん on Can tech save the earth?
- It sounds like Apple’s original content is going to be really, really bad
- Ride-hailing startup Shohoz raises $15M to build the Grab of Bangladesh
- The Markup, a tech-focused investigative news site, raises $20 million from Craigslist founder
- Our Precious
- Happy 10th anniversary, Android
- The New York Times sues the FCC to investigate Russian interference in net neutrality decision
- Beau Willimon shows us the path to Mars in ‘The First’
- Airbnb wants to give its hosts equity in its business
- Toyota’s autonomous mobility lead to speak at Startup Battlefield MENA
- Swiping right on virtual relationships
- Tech to solve post-Brexit customs woes doesn't exist yet, peers say
- EU watchdog sniffing around Amazon's merchant data collection
- Apple hands €14.3bn in back taxes to reluctant Ireland
- 'Men only' job ad posts land Facebook in boiling hot water with ACLU
- Oz government rushes its anti-crypto legislation into parliament
- Scrapping UK visa cap on nurses, doctors opened Britain's doors to IT workers
- FCC boss slams new Californian net neutrality law, brands it illegal
- UK.gov isn't ready for no-deal Brexit – and 'secrecy' means businesses won't be either
- Microsoft: 'So, we can buy GitHub?' EU: 'We'll tell you on 19 October'
- NHS smacks down hundreds of staffers for dodgy use of social media, messaging apps