October 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- If content is King, then distribution is King Kong
- Social Networking sites are differiated through their base functions
- Social Networking on the Web
- MySpace vs Facebook – a class divide
- Virtual brands will soon be real
- Yahoo! is sailing these ship of fools
- Facebook – the social operating system
- Telkom – lessons from an unregulated monopoly
- Do you Digg Blik?
- How many $100 laptops could Oprah Winfrey buy South Africa?
- Can tech save the earth?
- Will the Venice Project save TV?
Paul Dirksen on Social Networking sites are di… Adriana U. Underdue on Will the Venice Project save… http://www.montessor… on Will the Venice Project save… mcm かばん on Can tech save the earth? mcm かばん on Can tech save the earth?
- Crunch Report | Snapchat Halloween Costume
- This ultra-cute tiny PS4 controller is a great option for children and the small-handed
- MongoDB prices its IPO at $24 per share
- Atlas Informatics calls it quits after less than a year
- Truffle now lets you share your food tips via iMessage
- Coursera’s chief product officer just left to become a VC
- Blue Apron is laying off hundreds of employees
- eBay is having a pretty bad day
- Adobe says it wants AI to amplify human creativity and intelligence
- Snap is selling a dancing hot dog costume on Amazon
- Australian government launches review of .au domain
- Like Uber, for socialism: Chinese leader calls for more use of AI, big data and sharing economy
- First annual review of Privacy Shield gives it a resounding... 'adequate'
- Brit spooks 'kept oversight bodies in the dark' over data sharing
- Watchdog slams HMRC, Amazon over 'dismal' response to UK biz hurt by online VAT fraud
- Australia's IoT security rating might work, if done right
- No, the FCC can't shut down TV stations just because Donald Trump is mad at the news
- Now German companies are beating the drum over poor patent quality
- Australian senator Pauline Hanson wants devilish scam calls to flash '666'
- Dying! Yahoo! loses! fight! to! lock! dead! man's! dead! account!