June 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- If content is King, then distribution is King Kong
- Social Networking sites are differiated through their base functions
- Social Networking on the Web
- MySpace vs Facebook – a class divide
- Virtual brands will soon be real
- Yahoo! is sailing these ship of fools
- Facebook – the social operating system
- Telkom – lessons from an unregulated monopoly
- Do you Digg Blik?
- How many $100 laptops could Oprah Winfrey buy South Africa?
- Can tech save the earth?
- Will the Venice Project save TV?
Paul Dirksen on Social Networking sites are di… Adriana U. Underdue on Will the Venice Project save… http://www.montessor… on Will the Venice Project save… mcm かばん on Can tech save the earth? mcm かばん on Can tech save the earth?
- Crunch Report | Google To Stop Scanning Inboxes
- Seattle Police Department suspends its Twitch channel following Charleena Lyles controversy
- Five building blocks of a data-driven culture
- Andrew Ng announces Deeplearning.ai, his new venture after leaving Baidu
- For Binary Capital’s investors, a public apology may fall short
- Uber has seen a sharp drop in new driver retention this year: Apptopia
- Walmart reportedly won’t bid for Whole Foods after Amazon’s huge offer
- VC Justin Caldbeck is taking an indefinite leave of absence, apologizes to the women he ‘made feel uncomfortable’
- SpaceX successfully launches reused Falcon 9 rocket, recovers first stage
- Watch a tiny virus take a constitutional under a laser-powered 3D microscope
- Florida Man to be fined $1.25 per robocall... all 96 million of them
- ZX Spectrum reboot firm gets £52k court costs order quashed
- Google to remove private medical data from search results
- ICO fines 'Wolf of Wall Street' electrical survey biz for nuisance calls
- Tory-commissioned call centres 'might have bent data protection laws'
- Doormat junk: Takeaway menus, Farmfoods flyer, NHS data-sharing letter... wait, what?
- Algorithmic pricing raises concerns for EU competition law enforcement
- UK and Ecuador working on Assange escape mechanism
- Lordy! Trump admits there are no tapes of his chats with Comey
- Oz senate committee says 'robo-debt' program was 'set up to fail'